At Eye Envy Optical & Sunglasses, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing & Stereopsis evaluation
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye/ eyelids
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- Dry eye evaluations
- iLux MGD treatment
- Punctual plug & amniotic membrane therapy
- Dilated Fundus exam
We offer all types and brands of contact lenses, specifically fitted for each individual’s needs. It is very important that your lenses are fitted correctly based on your prescription, eye shape and specific needs.
Order your contact lenses online by selecting your location.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more. We accept Care Credit for all of our services. To learn more or apply for the card, visit Care Credit here.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.